Helping to make your dreams a reality
In 2018 I joined a top team of real estate professionals, led by Amy Clark and The Clark Group, who are ranked in the top 20 agents in the Columbus Board of REALTORS® MLS. Since that time, I've consistently grown my personal real estate business and have served Central Ohio buyers and sellers alongside some of the most successful and experienced agents in the Columbus area.
As an agent on the Huston Home Team, I am very excited to announce that our team has joined LifePoint Real Estate!
LifePoint Real Estate is a new independent and locally owned brokerage. LifePoint Real Estate agents are hand-selected, highly respected real estate consultants who fully embrace a customer-first approach by elevating relationship-building to the forefront of every client interaction. Everyone has a story, and we are all at different points of life with unique wants and needs. Understanding these truths and meeting people right where they are is at the heart of our company. LifePoint agents guide buyers and sellers, in their real estate journey, from where they are to where they want to be. Integral to our company DNA is an attitude of gratitude and commitment to “give back” as each and every agent donates a portion of their commission to a local charity and gives of their time to a variety of community service opportunities throughout the year.
LifePoint’s leadership team has always focused on providing clients with the best technology and marketing available while maintaining a boutique level of customer service. As they looked at current trends and listened to the “voices” of today’s consumers, it seemed apparent that people are longing for connection. As you look around, you’ll see nationwide trends toward shopping local, supporting local businesses and the desire to work with local (in-person) experts in many areas including real estate. LifePoint is positioned as a local real estate expert.
LifePoint is a locally owned and operated brokerage so clients have direct access to the owner, broker and managing partners. The senior management team includes top real estate agents Amy Clark, Cheryl Huston, Mandy Harless, Nathan Jacob and Donna Jackson (Broker), Collectively, these agents represent over 80 years of real estate experience and bring a level of collaboration that is rare in the real estate industry. While we have a national marketing platform, we are committed to providing a truly boutique level of customer service. Since we are not constrained by bureaucracy or big franchise limitations, we are able to remain flexible, agile, and responsive to market trends and financial shifts. LifePoint Real Estate is a one-stop real estate resource for all your residential and commercial buying and selling needs.
I am excited to share this news with you and look forward to working with you, your friends, and referrals in the future!
• Zina is definitely the idea Agent! She is attentive and has the utmost integrity. I would strongly recommend her if you¿re seeking an upstanding, high performing, and get it done Agent. She¿s clearly in a league of her own as it relates to excellence. Thanks, Zina for being so professional and helpful. Tamika Galvin MS-Ed
• Zina listed and sold our home so quickly and made the process so easy for us! I couldn¿t ask for a better experience. Jennifer and Tim
• Zina understands the needs of her clients. She was there anytime we needed her and gave candid advice to help my family. Even after buying our home, we still kept in touch She not only cared about us finding our perfect home but also became part of the family. I would choose her again if I needed any help. Thank you, Zina!
• Zina was so patient and knowledgeable while trying to find the perfect home for me. She went above and beyond. I could not have asked for a better realtor. Alana G
• Zina was a wonderful help to us when buying our first home. Zina spent so much time visiting houses with us and helped us to find the perfect one. She was a joy to have around during the sometimes frustrating process of buying a house in such a hot market. We appreciate her so much! Laura and Gaige.
• Zina did a wonderful job with the sale of our home. I would highly recommend her.
• We had recently moved across country from Seattle to Columbus where we had almost bought our first home. The realtors, the bank, everyone was a horrible experience. We backed out and ended up moving. When we came to Columbus, we were ready to try another shot at buying a home and Zina was recommended to us. What a difference! She was amazing. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and you could tell she really and honestly cared about us and helping us get a good home. She went out of her way to get things done and she was simply put, a total blessing in our lives. She was friendly and fun, but took care of business. If we had our way, Zina would be our real estate agent for the rest of our lives, no matter where we lived in the world. I honestly don't think anyone will ever be able to follow through with the help and compassion that Zina gave us. We are happy with our home and when it comes time to sell, Zina is the only person we want to deal with. I would recommend her to anybody. She is so kind, she feels like family when you talk with her. I give her a 12 out of 10 rating. Thanks for helping us Zina and thanks for just being you.
• Zina was a breath of fresh air in a tough market and provided me with the exact guidance and patience I needed along the way.
• Zina Molnar, our agent, was and is a wonderful agent as well as a person. I cannot begin to express our gratitude for the way we have been treated. She has gone out of her way many times to assist us. You really have a GEM in her.
Awards & Designations
Team Awards & Designations:
OAR President’s Club Pinnacle of Performance 2017
OAR President’s Sales Club 2016 Award of Achievement
OAR President’s Sales Club 2015 Award of Achievement
OAR President’s Sales Club 2014 Award of Distinction