We Specialize in Selling Houses That Didn’t Sell The First Time.
If you tried selling your house previously but it didn’t sell or the contract was terminated during inspection, remedy or appraisal… it’s important to evaluate why.
- Was your house priced correctly for style, age, size, condition, amenities, location and market condition?
- How did you and your agent arrive at your list price? Did you discuss appraised value estimates, the implications of over-pricing and the impact of days-on-market on final sales price?
- Did your agent evaluate your home value using a comparative market analysis including data on active, in-contract, sold, expired and withdrawn listings?
- Did your agent use national, county and hyper-local MLS data to set your list price, anticipated sales price and the most likely appraised value?
- Did your agent suggest a strategic listing price based on current inventory of competing properties?
CONDITION & TERMS
- Did you have a pre-listing home inspection and make repairs in preparation for marketing?
- Was your home evaluated by a professional home-stager? (This is a free service with LifePoint Real Estate!)
- No resale house is perfect. Did your agent not only highlight the positive features of your home but also honestly evaluate the house and property and suggest terms that may overcome any potential objections?
- It is typically advantageous to address any negatives or challenges BEFORE listing and entering into contract with a buyer.
- We can usually address issues before they become a problem or set terms in advance to overcome concerns or property conditions.
EXPOSURE & MARKETING
- Was a marketing plan for your home presented to you prior to listing including a “Coming Soon” strategy?
- Was your home professionally photographed with a video walk-through and drone photography when applicable?
- Was your home placed on a REALTOR® tour?
- What type of signage was placed on your home?
- Did your agent hold Open Houses (live and/or virtual)?
- What type of social media, digital and print advertising was utilized by your agent?
- How was the communication with your real estate agent/team?
- Was showing feedback obtained from buyers and agents after showings?
- How did your agent suggest you respond to the feedback provided?