Listing Your Home
Working With LifePoint Real Estate
Everyone has a story and we are all at different points in life with unique wants and needs. Understanding these truths and meeting people right where they are is at the heart of our company. LifePoint agents guide you in your real estate journey from where you are to where you want to be. LifePoint Real Estate is your one-stop real estate resource for your buying and selling needs.
Why Sellers List With Us
- We provide a FREE home staging consultation and one-on-one support to assist you in preparing your home for market.
- By viewing your home through the buyers’ eyes, we will address any possible objections and/or highlight positive property features.
- We will suggest any “outside the box” terms that could be offered to make your home as attractive and competitive as possible.
- We can offer you a pre-listing inspection so there will be no surprises during the buyer’s inspection.
- We will provide you with solid marketing data to determine an accurate and competitive market price for your home.
Maximized Marketing Exposure
- Local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Major 3rd party property internet searches
- Mobile property search apps
- Digital, print & social media marketing
- Targeted printed advertising
- Personal, local, state and national websites
- Agent & Broker tours
- Open Houses
- We respond to all sales inquiries (phone, internet, personal)
- Providing guidance through the Inspection and Remedy Stage
- Ensure that all legal details are covered including Required Disclosures, Written Contracts, Earnest Money Deposit
- Ensure that all administrative details are handled throughout the process through closing.
Showing Your Home
Professional Showing Service
- All showings are set up through ShowingTime
- Choice of Text, Call or Email
- 30-day Market Reports (analysis of market activity)
- Weekly Friday Touch base
Pricing Your Home
When it comes to setting the sale price of a home, researching it’s Fair Market Value is key. One of the first questions a buyer will ask is, “How long has it been on the market?” Typically, the longer a property is on the market, the lower the end sales price
What is Fair Market Value?
The price that a ready, willing and able buyer is willing to pay and a seller is willing to accept at an appraised value equal to or greater than the agreed upon contract price. The Fair Market Value really can only be determined at closing the actual sales price. Therefore, an agent or broker uses historical data to best determine the projected Fair Market Value using a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
What is a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA)?
A CMA assists in setting the listing price, projected sales price and preparing your home for market (condition & staging). We will look at your house compared to:
- Active properties for sale
- In contract properties (contingent)
- Recently sold houses
- Unsold houses (expired or withdrawn)
- Other property features and amenities