Promise of Service
LifePoint’s Promise of Service
Our primary job is to advise, guide, protect and negotiate for you, it is our fiduciary duty, as outlined by the State of Ohio Division of Real Estate. In addition, we are a qualified professional real estate agents who dedicate our time to each and every client – what this means is that you are the priority.
Our Client Service Promise
- We will provide a net-to-seller estimate of sales proceeds from a title company.
- Professional staging services are available and will be utilized as needed.
- We will provide professional photography with a minimum of 20 photos (this may include video, video tour and drone photography).
- Your listing will be on the local MLS and on third party sites within 3 days.
- Your listing agent will return your call, text or email within 3 hours (or a teammate if unavailable).
- We will contact you weekly with market updates and to discuss your property.
- We will provide showing feedback as quickly as it is received.
- We will offer a home warranty with seller coverage & pre-listing home inspection.